- High School Diploma is required.
- Post-secondary education in Civil Engineering Technology Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited post-secondary institution is desirable.
- The applicable designation as a Professional Engineer, Certified Engineering Technologist or Professional Technologist (Eng) is considered an asset.
- 5 years related experience in a supervisory capacity is required.
- 5 years directly related experience in construction and maintenance of roadways is required.
- 5 years’ experience working with asphaltic materials and dust control products is required.
- Experience with the use of Asset Management Systems and office software applications is required.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License current satisfactory Driver’s Abstract is required. A Class 3Q license is considered an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on our website at https://www.parklandcounty.com
Parkland County has a nepotism policy in effect which limits the consideration of employees’ relatives for employment. Please contact Human Resources for further information on this policy (including the definition of a relative under this policy).
For further information on our organization, please visit www.parklandcounty.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. The personal information submitted pursuant to this advertisement is being collected under the authority of the Municipal Government Act and will be used for Parkland County employment opportunities only. The personal information that you provide may be made public, subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.