- Attending Post-Secondary education in recreation, education or related field and is intending to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Previous experience working with children in a program setting is an asset.
- High Five Training is an asset.
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR/AED Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License with access to a vehicle.
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector is a condition of employment.
$17.00- $19.00 per hour. The term of this temporary summer position will be approximately June 2021 through August 2021. Regular hours of work will be based on a 35 hour work week.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2021 at 12:00pm
Submit resumes quoting “Competition 202120-SRP” to:
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville AB T8R 1L6
| Fax: 780-939-5633 | Web: www.morinville.ca
Note: This position is dependent on current federal and provincial COVID-19 restrictions and regulations.
The Town of Morinville thanks all applicants for their interest; however, due to the volume of
resumes received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Applications received for current/past competitions may be used to fill other current or future vacancies.