The successful candidate will possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience in digital media production, visual design, marketing, communications or public relations experience, including experience in: storytelling, content creation, photography, videography, graphic design, social media and web development. A post-secondary diploma in digital media production, visual design, communications, marketing or public relations is required. Experience working in a municipal environment and/or government body will be considered an asset.
Additionally, the successful candidate will:
- Support building an open, transparent, collaborative and positive working environment that reflects the City of Leduc’s values of teamwork, service, respect and
- Demonstrate strong client consultation and project management experience
- Possess knowledge of the latest communications and marketing trends and technologies
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively
- Possess strong writing and verbal presentation skills
- Must be willing to provide a current Criminal Records Check
Competition closes at 12:00 noon (MT) on August 9, 2021. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same or lower classification level. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are not able to respond to individual phone calls. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.