YOUNGSTOWN: The Special Areas Board requires a Stockkeeper to work out of the Youngstown Service Center. This position is a full time, seasonal position and will report to the Parts Supervisor.
Key Responsibilities Include:
The position will:
• Issue parts and supplies as required for the maintenance and repair of trucks and heavy equipment. Responsible for outsourcing and research of parts/products when applicable
• Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained, received, and checked daily.
• Handle, store and issue materials and equipment parts along with tools from warehouse and storage yard.
• Process invoices for record keeping of equipment.
• Assist in the counting of inventory
• Require some heavy lifting. Reasonable level of physical fitness.
• Maintain level of cleanliness within parts room
QUALIFICATIONS – Mature, personable, safety conscious team player with good communication and writing skills. Possess exceptional organizational skills and exhibit composure in a high pace environment with customer service in mind. Prior stockkeeper experience an asset although not required. Must be able to operate a forklift and have a valid Driver’s license. Good Microsoft Word and Excel computer skills are required. For further information contact Shaune Kovitch, Acting Superintendent Roads and Equipment at 403-779-3733.
COMPETITION NO.: 312005 CLOSING DATE: February 8, 2019
This is designated a safety sensitive positions and mandatory pre-employment drug testing will be conducted on all newly hired employees.
Please send an application form and/or resume quoting competition number to:
Human Resource Services
Special Areas Board
Hanna, AB T0J 1P0
Fax (403) 854-5527
We thank all applicants; however only those invited for an interview will be personally contacted.
Additional Job Information:
Posted Date: Jan 16, 2019
Closing Date: Feb 08, 2019