Foothills County - Employment Opportunity
Spray Truck Operator – Agricultural Services
(Seasonal – April to October 2020)
Foothills County encompasses a diverse rural landscape covering approximately 3,600 square kilometres located in the foothills of southern Alberta. Foothills County is inviting applications for a seasonal Spray Truck Operator to work within the Agricultural Services department.
This position is responsible for the herbicide application for weed/invasive plants and brush control within Foothills County.
• Valid Pesticide Applicator Certificate.
• Knowledge of the Weed Control Act, invasive plants and animals and the Environmental Code of Practice for Pesticides in Alberta.
• Valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License.
• Working knowledge of equipment maintenance.
• Ability to interact with the general public in a polite and courteous manner.
To view the complete job description and more information about this opportunity, please visit our website at www.mdfoothills.com
Qualified candidates are invited to forward their cover letter and resume to:
Box 5605, 309 Macleod Trail
High River, Alberta T1V 1M7
This competition closes on Monday, February 24, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. or until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.
Additional Job Information:
Posted Date: Feb 10, 2020
Closing Date: Feb 24, 2020