- Minimum 10 years claims adjusting or examining experience.
- Experience in Liability/Casualty/Property claims adjusting with associated technical expertise.
- University Degree, College Diploma, CIP or FCIP, or equivalent experience.
- Strong Business Planning and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and ability to problem solve.
- Enthusiastically support change, share experiences, and actively seek new challenges.
- Strong communication skills, including listening, interviewing, negotiating, and must be able to flex style appropriate to audience.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner.
- Proactive and positive approach to member service ensuring that all enquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling an ability to effectively deal with conflict and difficult situations.
- Strong commitment to the association goals and philosophy.
- An understanding of the concept of Reciprocal Insurance Exchanges and the unique Insured; Insurer client relationship they present.
- Commensurate on experience, post-secondary education (bachelor, CIP or FCIP, or industry equivalent), and determined according to the current RMA salary grid.
- Includes a comprehensive benefits package plus Local Authorities Pension Plan (LAPP) pension, after applicable waiting periods.
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of this pre-employment process.
Candidates must submit, in confidence, a covering letter and resume detailing qualifications, work experience, and reference to Shannan McAuley, HR Analyst.
We thank all applicants in advance of their submissions, but only those chosen for an interview will be notified.