Job qualifications include:
- Post-secondary education in civil technology and engineering design with a minimum of five years of relevant engineering or project management experience specific to road construction.
- Experience in direct supervision of all aspects of road construction and other infrastructure related projects.
- Knowledge of project delivery within a municipal environment, a proven background with five years or more in leading and supervising projects.
- A professional designation issued by APEGA, ASET, or other equivalent professional association.
- A Class 5 Drivers License with Defensive Driving Certificate and an acceptable driver’s abstract.
- Project Management Certification would be an asset.
Send us a resume that tells us what you CAN do, not just what you have done. A full Job description is available upon request.
Sturgeon County is a vibrant municipality that offers a great deal in the residential, agricultural, and industrial sector. Located just 20 minutes north of the City of St. Albert and Edmonton, you'll find a mix of family farms, farming operations, residential acreage communities and world-class industrial development, such as the Sturgeon Refinery, the single largest construction project in Canada.
Please submit your application by email quoting the competition number in the subject line to: email@example.com
Thank you to all applicants for their interest, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Sturgeon County is an equal opportunity employer.