- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent (GED) – combination of experience/education will be considered
- 3-5 years of road maintenance and/or construction supervisory experience preferred
- Class 5 Drivers’ Licence
- Working knowledge of MS Suite, and competent ability in using software such as GIS and Automatic Vehicle Locating (AVL) systems
- Physical capabilities to perform job duties - required lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge in the care and use of tools and equipment common to these positions
- Ability to communicate effectively using courtesy, tact and discretion and use good judgement
Preference may be given to candidates possessing:
- Class 3 AB Drivers Licence – Air Endorsement
- This is a designated safety sensitive position and mandatory pre-employment drug testing will be conducted on all newly hired employees
- Special Areas is committed to an inclusive and supportive work environment, offering career development and training opportunities
Please include a contact email address on application or resume.
Shaune Kovitch – Superintendent Roads and Equipment – 403-854-6005
Please send an application form and/or resume quoting competition number to:
Human Resource Services - Special Areas Board
Hanna, AB T0J 1P0
We thank all applicants; however only those invited for an interview will be personally contacted.