- A minimum of 5 years collective experience in Risk Management, Claims Adjusting and/or General Insurance fields.
- Possess demonstrated field experience of highly protected risk, specialized industry and/or boiler and machinery.
- Knowledge of ‘all risk’ property loss control and experience in performing property field surveys of commercial and light to medium hazard industrial occupancies.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in automatic sprinkler system hydraulic calculations & fire protection water supply analysis considered an asset.
- Proficiency in assessing exposures from wind, flood, and earthquakes.
- Strong oral and written communication/interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastically supports change and seeks new challenges.
- Demonstrated organization skills in planning and scheduling various priority issues.
- Proficient in all applications of Microsoft Office.
Education and Professional Designation
- Member of APEGA as a Professional Engineer licensed to practice in the province of Alberta.
- Member of ASET with a C.E.T. or higher designation.
- RMA offers a competitive salary and full benefits commensurate on experience and post-secondary education.
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of this pre-employment process.
Candidates must submit, in confidence, a covering letter and resume detailing qualifications, work experience, and reference to Monica An, HR Analyst.
We thank all applicants in advance of their submissions, but only those chosen for an interview will be notified.