As our preferred candidate, you will have:
What we offer:
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and demonstrate sound judgement
- Demonstrated strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in conflict situations, positive attitude, willingness to work constructively in team environment
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation at the professional level, including continual learning
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply legislation, regulations, case law, procedures and principles governing property assessment
- Demonstrated self-directed experience with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to time manage and work efficiently
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Meet tight, multiple overlapping deadlines
- Manage multiple and competing priorities effectively
- Identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency and communicate these to the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills effectively communicate while dealing with the public, other staff members and other City Departments
- Must have good listening skills, speak clearly and concisely, and be able to respond courteously to inquires and criticisms.
- Must be prepared to embrace continuous learning.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality when working with confidential material and subject matter.
- Provide a personal vehicle for business use
In addition to a great work environment with a dynamic and dedicated team of professionals, we offer a very competitive hourly rate of $29.55 to $31.29, working 75 hours biweekly. If you think this is the job for you; come build your career with The City of Red Deer.