- Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental, Water Resources or another Municipal Services related field is required.
- Formal training in Project Management or Construction Management of Municipal Infrastructure design and construction will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of four (4) years related experience, including project management of capital roads, water, wastewater and other related infrastructure projects as well as design drafting experience.
- Eligibility for registration with the Association of Professional Engineers Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA), as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.). Applicants working towards a P.Eng. designation will be considered at a developmental level.
- Proficient with computer applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Some database and AutoCad experience would be desirable.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License current satisfactory Driver’s Abstract.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on our website at https://www.parklandcounty.com
Parkland County has a nepotism policy in effect which limits the consideration of employees’ relatives for employment. Please contact Human Resources for further information on this policy (including the definition of a relative under this policy).
For further information on our organization, please visit www.parklandcounty.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. The personal information submitted pursuant to this advertisement is being collected under the authority of the Municipal Government Act and will be used for Parkland County employment opportunities only. The personal information that you provide may be made public, subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.