Education & Experience:
- Minimum 18 YOA and High School graduate.
- Red Cross Standard First Aid or equivalent.
- Red Cross Babysitter’s Instructor, an asset.
- Minimum 3 months direct leadership, programming and implementation of programs.
- Knowledge of common games, activities and songs appropriate for ages 3 to 15 years.
- Knowledge of age appropriate dialogue for participants ages 3 to 15 years, as well as their parents/guardians.
- Techniques & abilities for interactions with upset children.
- Possess exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Implement and organize program elements.
- Effective skills in communicating with co-workers, supervisors, participants and patrons.
- Able and willing to take initiative to address problems or tasks and make progress and improvements.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Exceptional ability in written and oral communications.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize a workload effectively.
- Able to pass a Criminal Record Check - Vulnerable Sector.
- Able to pass a Child Intervention Check.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! To apply, please visit our website at:
Competition closes at 12:00 noon (MT) on September 2, 2021. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same or lower classification level. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are not able to respond to individual phone calls. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.