Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field along with a minimum three years of progressively responsible and diversified office experience in a municipal and/or legal environment.
- Experience in project management including project design, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Experience in policy analysis, planning, and development.
- Experience in writing comprehensive complex and formal reports
- Experience in system analysis definitely an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience with public speaking.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess above-average skills in written communication including the composition of minutes, letters, and reports, and in grammar, spelling and clarity.
- Demonstrated initiative and innovation in identifying areas for improvement and implementing appropriate changes within designated authority.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including managing workloads and working effectively under the pressure of time limitations and constraints.
- Commitment to cooperative teamwork with a positive attitude, approachability, and ability to foster a positive work environment.
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills with internal and external customers.
The personal information in this application is being collected for the purpose of the selection and recruitment and is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, section 33(c). If you have questions regarding the collection or use of this information, contact the Director of Human Resources.
Interested applicants are invited to apply direct to https://www.rockyview.ca/careers.
Applications are due by 10 pm MST on the closing date.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however
only those selected for interviews will be contacted.