Compensation/Hours of Work:
- Deliver Personal Training programs to a variety of age groups and demographics;
- Fitness program planning and implementation including, but not limited to, development of content, session outcomes, and set-up and take down of fitness equipment required for Personal Training programs;
- Ensure safety and enjoyment for clients by following facility policies, certifications guidelines, scope of practice and
- Perform daily equipment checks and store equipment in its designated location after the program;
- Ensure appropriate use of facility by patrons and guests and enforce facility guidelines and rules;
- Performs other related duties as required.
Compensation for this position is currently under review. Hours of work for this position are irregular and will vary by
program and client appointments (includes days, evenings and weekends).
Application Deadline: May 3, 2021 at 12:00pm
Submit resume and cover letter quoting “Competition # 202119-PT” to:
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville, AB T8R 1L6
| Fax: 780-939-5633 | Web: www.morinville.ca
Note: This position is dependent on current federal and provincial COVID-19 restrictions and regulations.
The Town of Morinville thanks all applicants for their interest; however, due to the volume of resumes received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.