- Paralegal training or certification from a recognized university, community college or accredited education institution. CORES certification would be as asset
- Three to five years of previous experience working in litigation, municipal and conveyancing areas of law.
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on our website at https://www.parklandcounty.com
Parkland County has a nepotism policy in effect which limits the consideration of employees’ relatives for employment. Please contact Human Resources for further information on this policy (including the definition of a relative under this policy).
For further information on our organization, please visit www.parklandcounty.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. The personal information submitted pursuant to this advertisement is being collected under the authority of the Municipal Government Act and will be used for Parkland County employment opportunities only. The personal information that you provide may be made public, subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.