Natural Gas Utility Foreman/Woman
Full Time Permanent
This position is responsible for providing Utility Services to the municipality in accordance with government regulations and standards, through the coordination and supervision of the work of Utility Operators engaged in performing work to operate and maintain the natural gas distribution system.
Salary range $73,153.60 to $94,660.80 annually
- Lac La Biche County offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including:
- 100% Employer paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Local Authorities Pension Plan
- Competition Number: 64-NGUF-18
- Closing Date: This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.