- An equivalent combination of a Civil Engineering Degree or Civil Engineering Technology Diploma along with a minimum of two years of comparable work experience (preferably in a municipal environment).
- Proficiency in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) interface programs and other related engineering software and modeling systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with municipal practices.
- Well-developed communication and interpretation skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- High degree of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive compensation/benefits package, a variety of developmental opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference within a growing and dynamic organization.
Please submit your application to email@example.com referencing “Competition MET-001 in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.