The Member Services Representative position works directly in supporting the ongoing operations of the Canoe Energy Program. The position assists in all invoicing activities, including accounts receivable, invoicing concerns, corrections, re-billing and invoicing adjustments, and liaison with the RMA finance department.
The Member Services Representative position maintains members' card requirements, which includes tracking, ordering, deleting, and shipping. The position responds to general enquiries and fields phone enquiries under the direction of the Manager of Supplier Relations. Other responsibilities include weekly price changes, reconciliation of supplier accounts, and member retention activities like developing and maintaining member relationships. The position plays an integral role in the Canoe team, helping the Client Relations Managers with member support, as well as assisting the Manager of Supplier Relations with the RFP process.
Key Responsibilities Include:
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Developing strong working relationships with all levels of supplier administration
- Work through accounting and invoicing concerns on behalf of membership
- Processing invoices
- Identifying and resolving any member invoicing or service concerns
- Effectively communicating supplier information
- Account setup and maintenance
- Fuel card maintenance
- Member retention
- Responding to RFP and Tender Solicitations
- Providing cost analysis
- Assisting Client Relations Managers
- Maintaining RMA Fuel’s accounting information
- Administering RMA Fuel’s accounts payable and receivable
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, accounting, or a related discipline or applicable work experience and training.
- Experience working with invoicing systems.
- High proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat is essential.
- Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Personable and able to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Aptitude for dealing with members and suppliers.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Manages multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment while able to quickly analyze problems to reach a conclusion.
- Expects the highest quality performance from self and others.
- Able to and enjoy working in a team environment including keeping others appropriately informed.
- Proficiency in data entry.
Candidates must submit, in confidence, a covering letter and resume detailing qualifications, work experience, and references to Shannan McAuley, RMA HR & Finance Analyst, at shannan@RMAlberta.com
Additional Job Information:
Salary Range: Commensurate on experience, post-secondary education (degree / diploma), and determined according to the current Canoe salary grid. Includes a comprehensive benefits package after applicable waiting periods.
Posted Date: Aug 03, 2022
Closing Date: Aug 23, 2022