An engineering degree or diploma with ten years of experience directly related to the construction, operations, and maintenance of roadways, drainage, and brushing programs. 5 years’ experience with a strategic focus on administration activities in a senior management capacity. A combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to mentor, coach, and train others.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Proven experience presenting to Council and/or executive leadership.
- Ability to plan, organize, and supervise relevant projects ensuring completion in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experience setting and adhering to KPI’s and service levels.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office programs. Experience with job scheduling software, Dynamics, Maintenance Manager etc.
Candidates are encouraged to email their cover letter and resume stating the competition number to email@example.com