- University or Technical/Community College graduate or equivalent in business administration, commerce, engineering, planning and development or other related fields.
- Post-Secondary education in civil engineering, transportation and utilities management, human resource management and leadership is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively more responsible experience in a municipal environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated leadership ability.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
for a full job description
Submit your resume, in confidence to: Email: email@example.com
Competitive Wage and Benefit Package
Closing date: April 13, 2021