- Post-secondary degree in a related field and a Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) or Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP) designation with a minimum of 10 years claims adjusting experience and background at the management level.
- Experience in Liability/Casualty/Property claims adjusting with associated technical expertise.
- Field Claims adjusting experience.
- Enthusiastically supports change, shares experiences and actively seeks new challenges.
- Strong Business Planning and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills, including listening, interviewing, negotiating and must be able to adapt in changing environments.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities in an effective manner.
- Proactive and positive approach to member service ensuring that all enquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling an effective ability to deal with conflict and difficult situations.
- Flexibility and ability to problem solve.
- Strong commitment to Association goals and philosophy.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to strive for a solution despite obstacles from others and/or uncontrollable situations.
- Professional judgement and ethical principles.
- Strong technology skills
- RMA offers a competitive salary and full benefits commensurate on experience and post-secondary education.
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of this pre-employment process.
Candidates must submit, in confidence, a covering letter and resume detailing qualifications, work experience, and references to Shannan McAuley, HR Analyst.
We thank all applicants in advance of their submissions, but only those chosen for an interview will be notified.