Education and Professional Designations:
- A Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor degree from a recognized Canadian (or equivalent) law school.
- A member in good standing of the Law Society of Alberta.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the area of insurance and municipal defense law.
- Thorough knowledge of the Insurance Act and the Municipal Government Act of Alberta.
- Working knowledge of contractual liability.
- RMA Legal Counsel will work with the Legal Department, Insurance department and other areas within the RMA.
This position offers a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefit package, that will be discussed in a personal interview.
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of this pre-employment process.
Candidates must submit, in confidence, a covering letter and resume detailing qualifications, work experience, and references to Shannan McAuley, Finance and HR Analyst firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance of their submissions, but only those chosen for an interview will be notified.