Five years of progressively responsible experience in public/not for profit procurement in an organization of similar size, complexity and diversity. Including RFx development, competitive bidding, negotiating, contract drafting and vendor management.
- SCMP designation through Supply Chain Canada is required.
- A self-starter with a courteous and professional demeanor.
- An analytical and strategic thinker who brings forward innovative ideas and process improvements.
- Well-developed business/technical writing, verbal, listening and presentation skills.
- Experience in building strong relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with leading and the delivery of procurement outcomes for a client area.
- Experience with Canadian contract law and contract negotiations.
- Demonstrated leadership, team building, conflict resolution, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Ability to respond consistently with a high degree of initiative to resolve issues or complex problems.
- Demonstrated time management, organizational, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Have a complete understanding of Canadian Free Trade Agreement, Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement, and the New West Trade Partnership Agreement applicable to the MASH Sector.
- Familiarity using an integrated purchasing I financial software package.
- Proficiency with APC website is an asset.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with MS Office suite and other work-related software.
Interested applicants are invited to apply direct to https://www.rockyview.ca/careers.
Applications are due by 10 pm MST on the closing date.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however
only those selected for interviews will be contacted.