• Upon request provide a clear criminal record check.
• Valid class 5 driver’s license with an acceptable 5-year commercial driver’s abstract.
• Standard First Aid certification.
• Defensive Driving certification (or the ability to obtain).
• Ability to conduct strenuous work in an outdoor setting and perform medium lifting of 25 kilograms.
• Experience with trailer hookup, cargo securement and towing.
• Experience driving a pickup on gravel roads would be considered an asset.
• Must work safely, effectively and efficiently with others and alone with little or no supervision, always be punctual, communicate openly, take direction well, and respond to public inquiries in a calm and friendly manner.
• Familiarity with the Alberta Township Survey (ATS) System.
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am – 4:30 pm May 6 – August 30, 2019
Applicants must submit at time of application a 5-year Commercial Drivers Abstract dated within 30 days of application.
Internal driver evaluations will be conducted prior to hire.
To see full job advertisement details, please visit our careers page on our website. www.sturgeoncounty.ca
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter stating the competition number to email@example.com
Competition #: 18-2019