- Standard First Aid with CPR, Level C is required.
- Minimum Lifeguard Certifications:
- National Lifeguard Award
- Oxygen Administration is an asset
- Minimum Instructor Certifications:
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
- Lifesaving Instructor would be an asset
- Current Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Check is required prior to start of employment, completed at employee’s expense.
- Successful Child Intervention Record Check.
- Experience handling cash is an asset.
- Possess excellent problem solving, multitasking, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with difficult situations and customer complaints with confidence.
Rate of Pay: $22.06 per hour (2021 rate)
Hours of Work: Up to 40 hours/week
This position is covered by the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local Union No. 955 Collective Agreement.
Parkland County has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Status Directive. All new employees hired on or after December 1, 2021 will be required to be fully vaccinated prior to their first day of work and show proof through a provincially approved QR code.