- Completion of a post-secondary office administration (business/accounting) certificate or diploma program plus a minimum of four (4) years office administration experience; an equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Ability to work and participate in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer services and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of accuracy in word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel) as well as data-entry experience.
- Ability to use tact and judgment when responding to inquiries and interacting with residents, visitors, as well as all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Acceptable Criminal Records Check.
- Experience in a local government environment is considered an asset.
This is a permanent, part-time position. Red Deer County offers a competitive compensation package and ongoing professional development.
Qualified parties are requested to submit a detailed resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department no later than 4:30 p.m., December 28th 2022
Lisa Steel - Human Resources Assistant
Red Deer County Centre
38106, Range Rd. 275
Red Deer County, AB T4S 2L9
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.