- Completion of post-secondary education carrying a minimum diploma or degree as a computer science or I.T./G.I.S. Technician, Technologist or in other related disciplines;
- Minimum two years’ experience in I.T. or G.I.S. systems with preference for a municipal environment;
- Excellent, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work cooperatively and productively in a team environment;
- A commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service;
- Valid Class “5” Driver’s License required.
- An exciting Opportunity to work in a team-based, supportive environment.
- A fulfilling and Challenging position.
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Comprehensive benefit plan, including pension.
- Positive working environment.
- Competitive compensation.
resumes will be accepted. All resumes must include three professional references. Please forward your resume in care of:
Doug Sedgwick - GIS/IT Services
This competition will close on January 31, 2022
. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
www.mdwillowcreek.com - Check out our community and our lifestyle.