• Provide administrative support to the IM Team including coding department invoices, and updating IM documents and internal work processes as directed.
• Assist Access and Privacy Coordinator with assembling the responses to Requests for Information, official FOIP requests, and Environmental Site Assessment requests.
• Ensure records actions are completed and captured accordingly in HP RM 8 (electronic records management system).
• Compile Information Management monthly reporting statistics.
• Maintain records storage locations and respond to requests/inquiries regarding inactive/permanent records.
• Enter records into HP RM 8 as directed.
• Perform other related duties as required, including ordering and maintenance of program supplies.
• Enclose records that have been closed to containers for inactive and permanent record storage.
• Prepare boxes for final disposition.
This position requires a certificate in Office Administration from a post-secondary educational institution, and/or at least 3 years’ relevant experience in Municipal or Provincial government or other public sector organizations.
Having a keen interest in records management, experience working with functional methodology and HP RM 8 experience (or an Electronic Document & Records Management Solution) would be an asset.