- Completion of relevant post-secondary education in the field of Computer Science or Info. Technology, or equivalent training and experience. MCSE, Cisco, VMware, etc. certification is highly desirable;
- Proven ability in network administration with an extensive knowledge of network and communications hardware;
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to find solutions and implement them effectively;
- A client-focused team player with the necessary skills to collectively work towards an organization’s goals;
- Advanced working knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, VMware, SonicWall, Veeam, Sophos, Neptune, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and WorkTech.
We support a work-life balance and offer an excellent compensation package including a comprehensive group health and dental benefits packages, a health/wellness spending account, and professional development opportunities.
Please forward your resume, cover letter and salary range expectations by February 17, 2020 to:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 403.782.3820 | www.lacombecounty.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted. Please note:
All applicants must be legally entitled to live and work in Canada. This competition may remain open longer until a suitable candidate is found.