- Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration with a Human Resources focus is required. A Degree in a related field would be considered an asset.
- Experience working with Human Resources Information Systems or complex databases along with demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software, as well as training or experience processing payroll and/or working with Payroll software.
- Familiarity with applicable legislation (Employment Standards, Human Rights, Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP), Canadian Revenue Agency, Occupational Health and Safety, Workers Compensation) is required.
- Advanced computer proficiency including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills along with the ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License. Upon hire, a current Driver’s Abstract must be provided.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Rate of Pay: $49,096 - $61,370 per annum
Hours of Work: 7 hours/day; 35 hours/week
Benefits: Extensive benefits are offered including an option to join our Earned Day Off Program.
Parkland County has implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Status Directive. All new employees hired on or after December 1, 2021 will be required to be fully vaccinated prior to their first day of work and show proof through a provincially approved QR code.