Please visit http://md.bonnyville.ab.ca/jobs.aspx for a full job description.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in municipal government.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a related field.
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Completion of or working towards certification in public governance, such as a National Advanced Certificate in Local Authority Administration (NACLAA) certificate.
- Demonstrated knowledge of related legislation such as the Municipal Government Act, Local Authorities Election Act, and/or the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, is an asset.
- Ability to keep all matters confidential and protected from disclosure.
- Exceptional organization, interpersonal and communication (both written and oral) skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to operate in a politically sensitive environment with strict deadlines.
- Ability to manage time, tasks, and priorities effectively.
- Provision of a Driver’s Abstract in good standing.
All interested applicants are invited to submit their resume, in confidence to:
Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87
Attn: Human Resources
Postal Bag 1010
Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2J7
Fax: (780) 826-4524
Closing Date for Applications: August 4, 2020