- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Project Management).
- 2 years of technical writing experience and/or grant writing techniques.
- Completion of or working towards certification in public governance, such as a National Advanced Certificate in Local Authority Administration (NACLAA) certificate.
- Demonstrated knowledge of related legislation such as the Municipal Government Act and/or the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with many coworkers.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to manage complex projects.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
Please visit http://md.bonnyville.ab.ca/jobs.aspx
for a full job description.
All interested applicants are invited to submit their resume, in confidence to:
Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87
Attn: Human Resources
Postal Bag 1010
Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2J7
Fax: (780) 826-4524
Closing Date: Open until suitable candidate is found