Lethbridge County is seeking an organized efficient and enthusiastic individual to join our team in Picture Butte as the Fleet Administrator. If you enjoy a busy fast paced environment, where you will work with a variety of fleet systems around parts, work orders, and fuel management then this could be the opportunity for you. This is a new an evolving position and will be a great fit for someone who enjoys learning and improving systems and has strong organizational and computer skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Takes parts in and out of inventory- order and disburse parts, maintain adequate inventory of common parts as assigned.
- Orders fuel for Picture Butte, Coaldale and grader camps. Enters receipt of fuel into system and creates invoices for fuel customers.
- Make purchase orders and close work orders
- Assists with part pickups as required.
- Maintains efficient filing system.
- Receives telephone calls, answers citizen inquires, and directs to the appropriate staff members.
- Participates in inventory counts and reports discrepancies between book and actual counts.
- Learns and works within RTA, our preventative maintenance software for work order management.
- Supports recall and service work for warranty issues and coordinates arrangements with all departments.
- Provides support, coverage and backup for the Safety Coordinator and Municipal Services Administrative Coordinator.
- High School Diploma with an Office Administration Certificate or other equivalency may be considered.
- Strong computer skills and proven knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multitask.
- Ability to learn and work within various operating systems (RTA, Bellamy).
- Must be able to work in a high-volume environment and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong customer relations skills, this position deals with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and residents.
- Physically capable to lift and move parts and support stock room and office functions.
- Ability to take initiative to meet deadlines while prioritizing several competing priorities.
- Ability satisfactorily pass a criminal background check.
- Valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s license in good standing.
Additional Job Information:
Salary Range: Starting rate- $21.94/hour
Position Type: Term Position (July- December 2019)
Posted Date: June 12, 2019
Closing Date: June 20, 2019