As a member of the Corporate Services Department
, you will be working as a team to provide timely and accurate information to the public regarding finance and development information. You are an ideal candidate for this position if you are a dynamic, self-motived individual, capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent. Preference will be given to the applicant with a diploma in Finance, Planning or equivalent
- Conversant with planning issues, process, and administration
- Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of three years finance and/or planning and development related experience in a municipal government setting
- Exceptional communications skills and ability to work with the general public
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Possession and maintenance of valid driver’s license
Birch Hills County provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same or lower classification level. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are not able to respond to individual phone calls. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you feel that you have the qualifications and desire to be a part of the Birch Hills County Team, please submit your resume to the following address (this competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found):
Birch Hills County
PO Box 157
Wanham AB T0H 3P0
Attention: Shelley Braun
Re: Job #21-02