- Grade 12 Diploma required
- Certificate/diploma in a post-secondary accounting/finance program preferred
- Certificate in a local government program or municipal experience considered an asset
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in an office environment required
- Advanced computer and data collection skills required
- Above average data entry, spreadsheet, and word processing skills required
- Previous experience with accounting software considered an asset
- Proficient in use of a variety of software packages (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and time management skills with orientation to detail required
- Ability to work well under pressure, individually and as part of a team required
- Ability to work effectively in a government setting with a focus on customer service, tact, and professionalism required
- Demonstrate confidentiality required
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a variety of developmental opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference within a growing and dynamic organization.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
referencing Competition #FA-001
in the subject line. This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired.
The MD thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.