You are the successful candidate for this position if you have the following:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of customer services experience, including knowledge of building supervision or security.
- 18 years of age, or older.
- Superior interpersonal, public relations, verbal and written skills are required for this position.
- A valid First Aid/CPR certificate.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours that may include evenings and weekends.
- Must be willing to provide a current Criminal Records Check-Vulnerable Sector at own expense.
- Must be fully immunized against COVID-19 and be willing to provide proof of immunization, or provide written approved exemption on the basis of a protected ground under the AB Human Rights Act.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! To apply, please visit our website at:
Competition closes at 10:00 pm (MT) on March 3, 2022. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same or lower classification level. Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are not able to respond to individual phone calls. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.