- Minimum of Grade 12 education with post-secondary education in office administration, event management or related field of study preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in facility scheduling, preferably in a municipal government or public sector
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Exceptional customer service, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills in all Microsoft Office programs. Experience with MS Dynamics GP software package and/or Rec Desk software is considered an asset.
- A valid Class 5 driver’s licence is required.
Salary range: $53,926 -$64,391 per annum (7 step grid). Working hours are based on a 35 hour work week and may include evenings and weekends. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including pension, workplace development and great opportunities for employees to become involved in the community.
Application Deadline: 12:00 PM on May 26, 2021
Submit resume and cover letter quoting “Facility Bookings Clerk—Competition #202123” to:
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville, AB T8R 1L6
| Fax: 780-939-5633 | Web: www.morinville.ca
The Town of Morinville thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.