Application Deadline: July 19, 2021 at 12:00pm noon
Please submit resume and cover letter quoting “COMP #202131– TFT FOPI” to:
- High School Diploma (equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered);
- A valid Class 5 Alberta Operator’s License;
- Strong Customer Service skills and ability to deal courteously and effectively with the public, internal & external customers;
- First Aid/CPR and WHIMS certification (or ability to obtain);
- Custodial and/or Facilities maintenance experience is an asset;
- Physical ability and dexterity to perform a variety of manual tasks (lifting, squatting, bending, twisting, and climbing);
- The successful candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Driver’s Abstract prior to commencement of employment.
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville AB T8R 1L6
Email: email@example.com | Fax: 780-939-5633 | Web: www.morinville.ca
The Town of Morinville thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.