- Technical diploma or University degree in a related field: environmental science, rural planning and development, environmental engineering, with emphasis on environment.
- Experience in the surface land application process.
- Five years of experience in environmental restoration, environmental project design and management, rural development, riparian restoration, or water resource management.
- Project experience including project design and management, financial analysis, and field planning. procurement of services, equipment, and materials.
- Knowledge of environmental regulatory requirements, including provincial legislation and municipal bylaws.
Please visit http://md.bonnyville.ab.ca/jobs.aspx
for a full job description.
All interested applicants are invited to submit their resume, in confidence to:
Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87
Attn: Human Resources Officer
Postal Bag 1010, 4905 – 50th Avenue
Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2J7
Fax: (780) 826-4524
Closing date: March 27, 2021