Please visit http://md.bonnyville.ab.ca/jobs.aspx for a full job description.
- A minimum of two (2) year Diploma, Certificate, or undergraduate degree in Disaster or Emergency Management from an accredited technical institution or University.
- Combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Valid First Aid/CPR certificate.
- Experience working with the Alberta Emergency Management Agency (AEMA).
- Experience working within the Incident Command System (ICS) framework.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Criminal record check/Enhanced Reliability screening will be required.
- Strong public relations, time management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and networking abilities.
All interested applicants are invited to submit their resume, in confidence to:
Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87
Attn: Human Resources
Postal Bag 1010
Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2J7
Fax: 780- 826-4524
Closing Date for Applications: Jan 14, 2022