Key Responsibilities Include:
• Develop and implement business retention and attraction strategies:
• Work directly with residents, new developers, current businesses, and community groups to provide advice, assistance, and resources;
• Evaluate development potential and economic effects of land-use projects and provide recommendations for County policy;
• Responsible for developing and maintaining promotional literature and materials;
• Provide administrative services to the Community Economic Development Advisory Board;
• Other related duties as determined by the Director of County Services.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Degree/diploma or equivalent experience in Business or Marketing;
• A minimum 3 years Municipal experience;
• Well-organized and excellent time management skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communications;
• Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office Products;
• Work independently and as a team;
• Current Standard First Aid/CPR;
• Successful candidate will be required to provide a Criminal Records Check and Driver’s Abstract.
Hourly range is $41.51-$53.96. Current employees of the Thorhild County fulfilling the requirements essential to this position shall be considered for this position.
Additional Job Information:
Posted Date: Aug 06, 2021
Closing Date: Aug 29, 2021