Clearwater County is recruiting for full-time Driver/Operator/Labourers. This is a regular/full-time position in the Public Works Operations Department. The work schedule is Monday to Friday at 40 hours per week with a start rate of $33.50/hour [Class 1]. The successful candidate must be available for on-call rotation and overtime as required depending on the season.
Clearwater County’s staff values are accountability, integrity, service, community and communication. Learn more on our webiste: www.clearwatercounty.ca/careers
How to apply:
Please submit your resume, cover letter and the names of three references to: email@example.com
. This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Key Responsibilities Include:
The successful candidate is someone with a customer service attitude to meet public demands and program requirements. The work involves, but not limited to, driving, running equipment, snow plowing, washing signs, flagging, and hand-patching.
- Class 1 Alberta Drivers’ License.
- Previous experience in operating various heavy equipment.
- Physically fit, lift/carry moderate to heavy objects, and good motor coordination/manual dexterity skills.
- Commitment to high quality job performance.
- Good communicator and willingness to assist others.
- Previous experience working in a municipality.
- Varied experience [public and private sector].
- Computer literacy, use of phone apps.
- Working within a team environment.
Additional Job Information:
Posted Date: Nov 14, 2022
Closing Date: Dec 31, 2022