Please visit http://md.bonnyville.ab.ca/jobs.aspx for a full job description.
- Degree in management, recreation administration or equivalent and 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in parks, campground operations, snow sport facilities, the Society’s Act, non-profit organizational effectiveness, and a broad-based knowledge of community development is an asset.
- Project Management skills and experience.
- Knowledge of provincial and federal grant application processes.
- Highly developed interpersonal communication and public relation skills.
- Demonstrated success in building a productive and effective management team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient conceptual and/or creative skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills in situations having limited routine or structure.
- Extensive experience in ski resort operations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
All interested applicants are invited to submit their resume, in confidence to:
Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87
Postal Bag 1010, Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2J7
Fax: (780) 826-4524
Closing date for applications: May 15, 2020