- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA or equivalent) is preferred.
- A minimum of three to five years of supervisory, budget, and financial reporting experience is preferred. Municipal experience, while not mandatory, would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of PSAB Accounting Standards and the Municipal Government Act.
- Knowledge of Bellamy, caseware, and Microsoft Suite of products would be an asset.
- Experience in grant reporting and application of grants would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; capable of dealing effectively with Town Council, staff, and the general public.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Health Spending account
- Flex days off
- 100% employer paid dental and extended health benefits
- Regular office hours from 8:30 to 4:00
- ½ hour lunch break option
Application Deadline is January 27, 2022.
To apply to this position, email your resume and cover letter to Lisa Schoening at email@example.com
. Thank you to all that apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.