QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform the duties listed above to a high degree of quality, timeliness and
- Post-secondary education in Business or Public Administration, or a combination of equivalent education and
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Senior Management Operations with supervisory experience preferred.
- Class 5 driver’s
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Excellent verbal and written communication and public relations
- Ability to interact well with, and respond to inquiries from Employees, Management, Council and Ratepayers.
- Familiarity and understanding of Municipal Government Acts, bylaws, policies and
- Thorough knowledge of municipal operations and sufficient knowledge of the functions of Family & Community Support Services, Agricultural Services, Recreation & Culture and Economic Development to provide effective overall leadership for these functions and to represent service needs to the Senior Leadership Team, Council and the Community.
- Good knowledge of project management practices and
- Ability to provide timely, high quality services that effectively serve the needs of Council and the community.
- Ability to work collaboratively, ensuring interpersonal skills contribute to effective team functioning and
- Must be able to maintain strict
- Ability to interpret, implement and adhere to organizational policies and
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Extensive use of computer and
- Long periods of sitting, good lighting, temperature and noise
- Minimal physical effort; occasional light
- Use and operation of a
- Normal working day consists of 7.5 hours; however occasional overtime may be
- Some travel may be
- All personnel working at the Municipal District of Greenview are governed by the Municipal District Health & Safety
- Ensures all operations are conducted in a safe manner and in accordance with Municipal District Policies and Occupational Health & Safety
- Ensure proper ergonomic requirements are met and good ergonomic procedures are
: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may submit cover letter (stating the position you are applying to)
and resume in one of the following ways:
By E-mail: email@example.com (please quote the position in the subject line)
Mail or Drop Off: Municipal District of Greenview No. 16
4806 – 36 Ave., Box 1079
Valleyview, Alberta T0H 3N0
Confidential Fax: 780-524-3981
While we truly appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.