- Civil Engineering Technology Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Designation as a Professional Engineer, Certified Engineering Technologist or Professional Technologist (Eng).
- Minimum of three years related experience in the design, construction and inspection of subdivisions and general land development.
- Experience in the construction of water lines, sewer lines, illumination lighting, drainage, storm water management facilities and road construction.
- Proficiency using computers and computer software programs such as Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Access for data management tracking.
- Excellent writing, presentation, negotiation, organization and time-management skills.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record is required.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on our website at https://www.parklandcounty.com
Parkland County has a nepotism policy in effect which limits the consideration of employees’ relatives for employment. Please contact Human Resources for further information on this policy (including the definition of a relative under this policy).
For further information on our organization, please visit www.parklandcounty.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. The personal information submitted pursuant to this advertisement is being collected under the authority of the Municipal Government Act and will be used for Parkland County employment opportunities only. The personal information that you provide may be made public, subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.