The Community Recreation Supervisor is responsible for the planning, coordination, and implementation of a variety of programs, special events, and activities for the community. This position provides leadership, advice, support, and communication in order to build strong working relationships with local recreation organizations, schools, agencies, special interest groups, public, volunteers, and internal contacts. Success in this role requires proven ability in program and event development, strong public relations, and marketing skills.
Salary range: $74,339.20 to $96,179.20 annually
Candidates from this competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same classification level within the next 6 months
- Lac La Biche County offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including:
- 100% Employer paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Local Authorities Pension Plan
- Competition Number: 42-CRS-19
- Closing Date: This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Interested candidates are invited to forward their resume in strict confidence to:
Attention: Human Resources
Lac La Biche County
Box 1679 Lac La Biche, AB T0A 2C0
We thank all interested applicants; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.