Submit resumes quoting “Community Recreation Coordinator” Comp # 202018 to
- Bachelor in Physical Education or Recreation Administration and 3 years experience or a diploma combined with 5 years direct experience;
- Post-appointment education in Project Management, Facilitation Training or Board Development considered an asset;
- Experience in the field of community recreation, which includes demonstrated competency in program development, organization development, facility project/process management, and financial management concepts and techniques;
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills, problem solving techniques, conflict resolutions, strong written and oral communication with multiple groups, networking skills, time management skills, negotiating skills and being very well organized and accurate;
- Financial knowledge is required to direct and guide community groups on financial items such as capital budgets, event budgets, grant submissions, etc;
- Excellent research and report writing, public presentation skills, public engagement skills, negotiation skills, political savvy and handle situations with tact and diplomacy;
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector is a condition of employment.
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville AB T8R 1L6
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 780-939-5633 | Web: www.morinville.ca
The Town of Morinville thanks all applicants for their interest; however, due to the volume of resumes received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.