Under the direction of the Senior Manager, the Planner 1 is responsible for working on special projects related to urban and rural planning activities including, but not limited to preparing reports and amendments to the County Municipal Development Plan and Area Structure Plans, as well as support development staff in the processing of Land Use Bylaw amendments and applications for subdivision.
Salary range is $71,416.80 to $92,437.80 annually
- Lac La Biche County offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including:
- 100% Employer paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Local Authorities Pension Plan
- Competition Number: 63-CP-18
- Closing Date: This competition will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.