What you will do
Works with the communications coordinators and/or departments to create graphic and print content, which supports organizational campaigns, projects and initiatives.
- Designs and develops multimedia for all channels such as print, social media, video and website.
- Creates material that align with objectives and visual design best practices.
- Schedules and implements campaign materials to meet project timelines.
- Prioritizes work in a changeable environment.
- Adheres to Leduc County’s Brand Guidelines and brand strategy.
Creates and manages the content on Leduc County’s website and secure internal webpages.
- Completes updates as required.
- Collaborates with department staff to ensure website content is accurate.
- Conducts ongoing audits of the webpages, and recommends and implements changes as needed.
Provides support to the communication coordinators during strategy development to optimize campaign effectiveness and reach.
- Designs campaign material for the various media channels, including both print and web-based materials.
- Provides advice on the best channels to use given campaign goals and channel analytics.
- Assists with campaign evaluation by assessing metrics and measuring effectiveness.
Creates and manages the content on Leduc County’s social media accounts.
- Monitors social media accounts and responds to public inquiries.
- Evaluates accounts and campaigns and trains users as needed.
Monitors and responds to advertising requests, develops print, radio and social media advertisements and coordinates the submission of advertisements to various channels.
Supports public participation in the County.
- In collaboration with the communications coordinators, designs print and digital media to support public participation initiatives in the organization.
- Evaluates media channels’ analytics to ensure campaign targets are met and to inform what we heard reports and future campaigns.
Conducts research, as assigned, to support communication initiatives in the organization.
Strives to continually enhance the quality and delivery of services through efficiencies and innovation.
Adheres to guidelines as set out in Leduc County’s policies and administrative directives.
Accountable for working in compliance with the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulation and Code and participation in the Health, Safety and Wellness Program.
Performs related duties as required.